Find the Perfect Specialists for Your Project: Test Team-Matching Startup Teamy.ai
Teamy.ai is a startup that integrates industry-leading team-matching algorithms with various workforce management capabilities in a single platform. It’s a new technology from experienced software house Scalac and offers a range of services, from AI-powered candidate matching to extensive skills mapping.
Teamy.ai is almost ready to launch. And Scalac is looking for businesses to test their startup and its team-enriching software before the full rollout.
This article provides an overview of Teamy.ai alongside sign-up instructions. If you’re already sold, click here to visit the sign-up page.
What Is Teamy.ai?
Teamy.ai is a team-matching technology startup designed by Scalac. Scalac has seven years of experience providing both outsourcing and software solutions for businesses with complex requirements. Scalac also boasts a 4.9* rating on Clutch and a wealth of experience working with companies from across the globe.
After noticing a clear gap in the market, Scalac is leveraging its hard-earned insight about what businesses need to create Teamy.ai. It’s a technology solution that’s designed to supply businesses with the services they need when managing developers.
Teamy.ai is currently in the beta stage of development. That means we need businesses to try out this exciting new software.
How Does Teamy.ai Work?
Teamy.ai uses machine learning to match businesses with specialists who fit all their requirements. From there, the easy-to-navigate interface provides managers with key insights into their teams, companies, and projects.
If you’re considering trying out Teamy.ai, here’s what it can do for you:
- Team matching: Finding professionals with the right knowledge and experience for your team is challenging. Teamy.ai simplifies the process of team building using an insight-driven machine learning algorithm to match you with people who are right for your team. Search based on key details, including skills, experience level, availability, and more.
- Understand your team’s skills: Keep up-to-date with your team’s strengths so you can pick the technologies they work best with. Teamy.ai’s skills matrix offers a visualized portal for getting to know the ins and outs of your team.
- Team management: Teamy.ai simplifies team management, providing you with one interface to track employees’ holidays, pay, hours, and more.
- Storage and privacy: Store and share candidate profiles securely with Teamy.ai. Its PIN-secured folders save you time sending CVs across your company while adhering to data protection rules. Additionally, Teamy.ai allows you to edit permissions across its interface easily with a simple tick-box system.
Teamy.ai’s comprehensive features guide you through the most important steps of the employee life cycle. The platform helps you to identify high-quality and project preferences your employees have and bring them into your team. Then, once you’ve hired someone who fits all your requirements, you can manage their employment needs and development path from a single interface.
What stage is Teamy.ai at now?
Startup Teamy.ai App is currently in the beta stage of its development. It’s been carefully constructed and tested by Scalac’s engineers. But now we need businesses to try it out and tell us about their experience.
The team-matching and management features are ready to go, with more features coming soon.
Teamy.ai is preparing to offer trend analysis, financial predictions, employee growth strategies, and more. It won’t be long before Teamy.ai can cover every single aspect of your team management processes.
How Do I Sign Up To Test Teamy.ai?
You can sign up for the Teamy.ai demo on the website. There’s also a short video that shows you the Teamy.ai interface in action.
Follow these easy steps:
- Click on the website link.
- Click “Sign Up For Demo” or scroll to the bottom of the page to find the form.
- Fill out the form and you’re ready to go!
Next Steps: Learn More About Teamy.ai
Scalac is currently at the start of an exciting startup journey. If you want to learn more about what Teamy.ai can offer and the problems it solves, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
At Scalac, we care about your tech projects and outsourcing needs. Our team has built an industry-leading reputation for building software that meets complex requirements. We believe in a friendly and cutting-edge approach that prioritizes the needs of you and your business.